Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: approx. 8-10 business days
- Order number: BP-HSM-500VL
- only 1 pieces in stock
The HSM baler is a solid press for your needs. This bale press impresses with its maximum efficiency and pressing power. The maximum bale weight of 500 kgs not only allows the pressing of a lot of material, but with optimal utilization process also ensures a long life. It produces highly compacted bales, which are directly marketable to paper mills without any detours.
Version of the Baling Press:
- low space requirement due to vertical construction
- excellent bale quality
- semi-automatic "4-fold strapping technology"
- Tape roll and tape brake mounted on the front
- mechanical-automatic bale ejector
- stable, torsion-free press plate
- Operating side on the left
- Hand wheel door lock
- Manufacturer: HSM
- Model: HSM 500 VL
- Press force: 54 to
- Bale weight: approx. 500 kg
- Max. Bale size approx. 1,200 x 800 x 1,000 - 1,200 mm (W x D x H)
- Bale chamber dimensions 1,200 x 800 x 1,520 mm (W x D x H)
- Pressing time including return stroke 35 sec.
- Transport dimensions (with immersion cylinder) 1.824 x 1.213 x 2.300 mm (W x D x H)
- External dimensions 1.824 x 1.213 x 2.987 mm (W x D x H)
- Approximate weight. 2.250 kg
- Voltage / frequency: 400 V / 50 Hz
- Motor: 4 kW
- Connection CEE 32 A / 6h
- Year of construction 1998
Balers - recycling with maximum efficiency
Balers are suitable for many waste disposal and waste processing needs. A baling press is able to process materials in a space-saving manner so that they can be efficiently transported or reused. The volume of waste is reduced by 95% on average. The compact bales are stackable and ideally suited for further use. The area of application includes packaging, cardboard, plastic, metal, waste from production, PET bottles and other materials. Typical industries that use balers are Industry & Manufacturing, Recycling & Disposal, Logistics & Freight Forwarding, Retail, Food & Beverage.