Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time: approx. 8-10 business days
- Order number: BP-HPK-50-BSK
- only 1 pieces in stock
The baling press from Presto compresses materials into bales. A hydraulically driven pressure plate presses the material horizontally. With this mechanism, a continuous operation of the machine is guaranteed and a smooth integration into the value creation process is guaranteed.
The Presto HPK series baler is used when preparing large quantities of paper, cardboard or plastics for further processing. High-density and well-stackable bales are produced from the compressed recyclables. The entire process of pressing takes place fully automatically with the baler HPK 50 BSK.
The bale press is loaded with a large funnel and a better accessibility through a pedestal. Reduce your recyclable material dramatically!
- Manufacturer: Kampwerth / Presto
- Machine Type: HPK 50 BSK
- Year of construction: 2010
- Machine weight baler approx.: 8.750 kg
- Max. Operating pressure: 250 bar
- about 32,250 bales pressed
- Operating hours: 11591 h
- Electrical engineering:
- Protection class: IP55
- Rated voltage: 400 V, 50 Hz
- Rated current: 43 A
- Rated power: 22 kW
- E connection: 80 A gG
- Dimensions / Transport dimensions only baler approx. (lxwxh):
- Length: 6.780 mm
- Width: 1.800 mm
- Height: 2.100 mm
- Press power main press 50 tons
- Feed channel 1,250 x 1,050 mm (l x w)
- Capacity per cycle time 0,96 cbm
- Theoretic cycle time 22 sec.
- Theoretic throughput rate 157 cbm/h
- Bale size 1,100 x 700 mm (w x h) length adjustable
- Driving motor 22 kW
- Connected load 31,5 kW
- Tying system 4-fold vertical, fully automated
- Throughput rate at a
- bulk weight of 30 kg/cbm approx. 4,4 tons
- bulk weight of 50 kg/cbm approx. 6,3 tons
- bulk weight of 100 kg/cbm approx. 9,9 tons
- Bale weight up to 550 kg, depending on material
- Volume hydraulic oil tank 400 L
- SPS controller (manuf., type) Siemens S7 200
- Operating panel (manuf., type) Siemens TD 200
The baler is in a very good and working condition (see pictures).
The press is delivered partially dismantled for transport reasons. Assembly of the hydraulic ram only by qualified personnel!