Payment / Delivery and Shipping
You can find out the shipping costs when you add products to the shopping cart and select your delivery country!
Self pickup is available directly from our warehouse in Oldenburg. Upon pickup you can pay in cash, with EC card or credit card. For all pickups, we request that you make an appointment with us to ensure orders are properly prepared and readily available. Typically, items will be ready for pickup within three (3) business days of after order confirmation.
For all deliveries, we require payment via bank transfer. Please carry out the transfers only after receipt of the order confirmation and invoice. For all payments via bank transfer, we also ask that you indicate the order number. This will not only speed up the process but also help ensure that funds are properly accounted for. Our account data can be found in the order confirmation and invoice.
Additionally and subject only to special circumstances and agreements, flexible payment terms could be negotiated. This is available only upon request and at the discretion of the seller.
When pickup is not possible, we also offer the delivery services thanks to our own fleet of trucks . Delivery is normally made within ten(10) business days after receipt of payment- available only in the Federal Territory. Deliveries are by appointment only and are subject to scheduling arrangements. Should there be a delay, this will be disclosed in sales process and/or communicated as soon as possible.
For orders with a small volume, it is often possible to deliver via freight forwarding. Many times this can be both faster and cheaper than our delivery services. We will work with you to explore all options and to find the best possible rates.
We also export our goods. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Should there be unpredictable weather-related disruptions to the delivery dates, we are not in default of delivery!
Delivery by truck requires space!
Large quantities and bulky products are usually delivered with a large truck. With trucks being anywhere from 7.5 to 40 tons, we want to make sure you are aware of all the things necessary to completely your delivery on-time and problem-free So that your delivery can be delivered punctually and problem-free. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Important notes on the delivery
When placing your order, please always state your correct telephone number.
Because nothing is more annoying than missing your delivery! Having the correct information allows the truck driver to keep you updated on delivery time, logistics and contact you if you if there are any questions.
Please check before your order:
- Truck needs to have access to your place and must have the space for unloading- Is there sufficient space for the goods that to be delivered?
- The general formula for this is: 2.5 m truck width plus the length of the largest goods plus 1 m of shunting width - approximately 5 - 8 meters.
- Is your road is accessible by truck- For example, the measurements of a 40 ton truck are 4 m x 18 m x 2.5 m.
- Important to Note: If the truck is unloaded at the property boundary, the goods will NOT be transported to the final site!
- Important to Note: If the unloading of the truck takes place at the unloading point which is accessible to the truck, the goods will not be transported to the final construction site!
Your order can not be delivered in the following cases:
- If the stated requirements for the entry and exit of the truck, including unloading, is not provided
- In crowded narrow residential areas with narrow curves and bends
- The forklift is approaching the access road is not at least 50 cm wider than the goods length
- The access road cannot be used by trucks
- Delivery locations is on a busy or curving main road
- If the delivery destination is on an island
The driver of the truck is ultimately responsible for the safe delivery of the ordered items and for protecting Meinex’s property. Therefore, the driver holds exclusive final decision-making power regarding the viability of delivery options.
!!! If the unloading can not be carried out, we charge you a fee for returned transport, storage and waiting time !!!